Thursday, December 6, 2007

First The Baptism

Hello and welcome to the gospel according to me. Who am I? Obi 6'4 230lbs, The voice in the Wilderness.

A little background, college education was in Texas (Universtity of Texas at Dallas '03) and graduated summa cum claude with a degree in Computer Science. Recently I earned myself a Master's Degree in Information Technology from RPI. Alright I will now put the resume away. But why am I telling you all this? Well, its so you know I am not against EVERYTHING mainstream although this blog will challenge you to hold on to that assessment.

What is this blog about? The better question is what is not about. Its certainly not about anything you've heard before. Its my view on many different issues ranging from relationships, religion, the media, TV, sports, the economy, politics and even health and fitness tips. But again why would you care what Obi 6'4 230lbs, The voice in the Wilderness has to say. Well, I guarantee you you've probably never heard it before and it will make you think or laugh or both.

I write what you're thinking and wouldn't say and I say what you would say if they you weren't thinking. I don't aim to provoke, I hope to enlighten and enpower. My goal is to help you separate your original idea of right and wrong from the adulterated version that has taken over. With every blog entry I will leave with something to think about.

So open your mind, lose your predujices, grab a helmet and pack a lunch because Obi 6'4 230lbs, The voice in the Wilderness is about let you in.... Ready? Lets go!

Allelujah halla back